Posted on: 2016-12-12
International Tower Lighting, LLC has immediate openings in our Network Operations Control Center (iNOCC) for Telephone Support. These openings will be for 2nd shift during the hours of 15:30-23:30. Candidate must also be willing and able to work holidays, and weekends.
- Telephone response to customer inquiries regarding communication tower sites.
- Electronically file and close Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs) and tickets in response to customer calls and electronic monitoring of communication tower sites.
- Assist customers with bringing new communication tower sites online and confirm proper operational status via iNOCC procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Basic understanding of computers and Microsoft Windows operating system and applications.
- Preferred NOC experience in a centralized repair/troubleshooting/testing environment that included answering telephones, logging events in a ticketing system, and providing technical support and repair coordination.
Education and Experience
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Between one and three years of experience in a customer service environment preferred.
Through various competitive benefits, ITL supports the health, well-being, and personal growth of its employees. ITL offers benefit options including medical, dental, and vision coverage and is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The position will be based in La Vergne, Tennessee, and does not require travelling.
Qualified candidates please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.