Posted on: 2017-02-08
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The right individual will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with the outside sales team, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Achieve weekly call quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects
• Team with outside sales team to build pipeline and close deals
• Proven inside sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
• Experience working with sales tracking software
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Through various competitive benefits, ITL supports the health, well-being, and personal growth of its employees. ITL offers benefit options including medical, dental, and vision coverage and is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The position will be based in La Vergne, Tennessee, and does not require travelling.
Qualified candidates please apply to email@example.com with resume.