Posted on: 2016-11-10
Based in La Vergne, Tennessee, we’re looking for a dynamic individual to support our cross-functional teams as Senior Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate for this newly created position will play a key role in the company’s future growth and thrive in a diverse manufacturing workplace where successfully supporting multiple projects with enthusiasm, creativity and efficiency will be well rewarded.
Key Areas Of Responsibility Include
- Supporting sales team with marketing and advertising strategies
- Providing marketing support for trade shows, targeted projects, new and existing products and services, and website content
- Copywriting and designing advertisements for industry publications and websites
- Content planning for digital and print marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with sales and engineering teams to implement team initiatives, including accompanying sales staff on customer visits and staffing at trade shows
- Offering assistance and expertise as needed for effective client database and relationship management, including responding to client requests and sensitive customer service matters
- Providing regular analytics reports and market research surveys, including creating, editing, building surveys and analyzing results
- Creating and managing promotional and content calendars
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- 4 year degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of proven marketing experience in a similar position within an industrial setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to travel to represent ITL at industry trade shows and conferences
- Familiarity with and use of digital marketing, including multiple computer design and editing platforms and a range of other software applications
Through various competitive benefits, ITL supports the health, well-being, and personal growth of its employees. ITL offers benefit options including medical, dental, and vision coverage and is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates please apply to email@example.com with resume.