Posted on: 2016-10-25
The Electronics Repair & Phone Support Technician is responsible for in-house electronics testing and repairs as well as telephone technical support in our La Vergne, TN facility.
Candidate must be able to read electronic schematics. Fluency in English and good communication skills are a must also.
Requirements / Qualifications
- AS degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent
- The ability to read and understand electronic schematic diagrams
- Experience in telephone technical support
- Strong technical communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good computer skills including Windows environment
Through various competitive benefits, ITL supports the health, well-being, and personal growth of its employees. ITL offers benefit options including medical, dental, and vision coverage and is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The position will be based in La Vergne, Tennessee.
Qualified candidates please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.